Thursday, September 11, 2008

WELCOME

Our blog is finally set up. I'm not sure if everyone is able to post links to other sites. Thus, if you are unable to and have some you would like listed, please send them to me and I'll add them to the dashboard.

4 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Ok, this is a good start. But how will you ensure that when you're preaching from the Mountain Top of innovation that anyone besides the choir is listening?
I like the idea of a blog but will you reach a wide enough audience?

Rebel Rob said...

Thanks for setting this Blog up Dawn.


Hopefully it can be a place for open and frank discussion!

Aaron said...

john...how about a little guerrilla recruitment?

I think there may be some hesitance in a city-wide email going out recruiting people for the blog because of “the issues”. Until organization wide acceptance can be achieved in items like the blog, maybe we can start quietly…talking with trustworthy people off-line about their interest in being part of the blog, our group, and our activities. If they want to join, we can individually invite them. Who knows…maybe after a while everyone will be part of the choir.